Cumulus generates all sorts of interesting information for our users. Some of that information can be sent via email as reports. To learn more about reports, check out the Related Articles.
Cumulus can display all sorts of interesting information which shows up in the Statistics section. Data is displayed under two sub-tabs: Statistics by date and Dashboard.
Statistics by date
- The number of messages rejected at the envelope level along with the number of times each rule was fired.
- The number of messages put into quarantine
- Total number of legitimate email delivered
- Total number of spam messages detected
- Total number of filtered messages
- The percentage of spam traffic for the domain
- The number of messages released from the quarantine
- Total number of phishing emails detected
- Total number of viruses detected and a recipient list for each virus
- The quantity of delivered mail
- The average size of delivered messages
- The total size of delivered messages
- The volume of blocked email
- Estimated bandwidth savings
- The total number of filtered messages
The statistical dashboard also provides the following 4 pieces of security information:
- The top 5 viruses filtered during the period
- A list of all recipients of these viruses
- The top 5 recipients in terms of traffic volume
- The top 5 recipients in terms of total number of messages received (includes legitimate and spam mail combined)